samedi 1 décembre 2007

News from a moving ship

After a flight without any problems we arrived in Cape Town. We just left this morning (1/12/2007) as we encountered some delays with the refueling etc. The weather’s very nice but the ocean isn’t calm, so we’re expecting some people to be seasick. I might be quickly one of them, as I already ate something that made me throw up all night, my stomach is thus already in a rather bad shape.

Leaving the Cape by boat was beautiful, see Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and the Cape of Good Hope from a distance was very nice, I made some pictures that I would like so much to send...

We won’t be seeing much for the 5-6 coming days, just water all around.
We should soon encounter storms, as it is very common in the region, we’ll just have to hold on.

Over

PS: There has been a few hours between writing and sending this e-mail, during that period of time, the hallways got empty, my roommate came back in the room in a hurry to throw up... the waves are strong!



Aucun commentaire: