lundi 26 novembre 2007

Chronology inversion

As many of you might have noticed, the dates of the articles aren’t quite the good ones. That was just a way to insure that the introduction stays, at least for now, at the very beginning of the blog. Now that I am about to leave, I’ll put the right dates back on, so the latest news comes first. It means that if you’re new on this blog and you want to read from the beginning…you’ll have to start from the end… ("messages plus anciens" at the end of every pages).

This is probably the last article I publish myself, the rest will be managed by my brother Fabian: he will put all the information’s he’s got from me on the blog and he’ll do his best to communicate your comments to me.

I will be at the airport Wednesday the 28th at 18h15 and from there on, the adventure starts!

Bye everyone!

Aucun commentaire: