lundi 25 février 2008

Back from the white

Here I am, back in Belgium! I arrived a week ago, but I really didn’t feel like writing for the last few days… I guess it takes time to go back to the “normal” life.

Otherwise I feel good, happy to be home and proud to have participated to this project. I’m also amazed of the work that my mother and brother put into this blog, I hope I sent you enough information about my life there… In the coming days I will try to make a photo gallery, so that you can enjoy the beauty of Antarctica.

If anybody has questions, please feel free to ask, some things might appear unclear for some of you so do not hesitate!!

Cheers

Yvan

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey Yvan,

The most difficult part of your trip has arrived: being back to daily life ... Hard to find anything interesting after such an adventure ;-)
Welcome!
and all the best,

the "cook of the first part"

Unknown a dit…

Bonjour! Pourquoi personne n'a repris de blogs cette année? Les news sur le site de la station pourraient être plus actualisées, même si je me rends compte que l'horraire peut être bien chargé.